Approach & Philosophy
Many private equity investors, board members and CEOs often struggle with key challenges to their business such as:
* Our company is not delivering to plan at EBITDA level. What actions can management take to put the business back on the right path?
* Our (portfolio/group) company is not producing enough cash, and if economic conditions worsen, it may not be able to meet debt obligations. How can we support our borrowing and continue to invest in developing profitable growth?
* Profitability is a major concern. Does management have the best plan or can performance be improved with a more aggressive approach?
* We seem to be locked in a constant cycle of underperformance and cost reduction. How do we break the cycle and return the business to a stable footing?
* Can we or our management team benefit from the support of savvy consultants to drive financial and operational improvement at both the top and bottom lines?
Profit Revenue Optimization’s (PRO) Senior Professionals work with corporate executives, boards of directors, private equity sponsors and portfolio companies through myriad economic cycles power boosting the executive and functional capabilities of both high-performing and underperforming businesses.
PRO rapidly develops and implements comprehensive performance improvement programs across various industries with their expertise. PRO’s team of professionals consist of senior operating executives bringing hands-on experience leading and driving change, improvement and turnarounds in line management roles, and consulting and advisory experts possessing a broad range of experience advising boards and investors.
Working in compact teams, our senior professionals bring a hands-on and holistic approach to problem solving, overcoming challenges, nurturing potential and initiating positive change. Whether serving in an advisory capacity for an underperforming company or within a turnaround and restructuring setting, we draw on a deep operational heritage and proven approaches, such as our proprietary diagnostic — the Cash Flow Performance, Improvement & Acceleration Program, which helps to quickly and effectively assess business process management risks and identify key areas impeding performance.
Make the decision to allow PROFIT REVENUE OPTIMIZATION to bring Cash Flow Performance, Improvement & Acceleration to improve your company today.